Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Manuel Wenk [MCP ASP & WinForms] Manuel Wenk [MCP ASP & WinForms] is offline

Default VSTO Deployment

Hi,

I've written an application using VSTO 2005 and C#, the Frontend is
displayed in the "Document-Actions" Pane.

Now I'm not quite sure how to deploy the Application. Is it possible to
install the application (the assemblys) in Excel an having it loaded every
time the document is opened?

Tha background of my question is, that users will send the xls File to each
other by mail, only one user needs the special Application-Features. Is there
an need to always send the dokument together with the asm's? How is the
document connected to the Code?

--
Manuel Wenk
MCP