Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham Whitehead Graham Whitehead is offline

Default Concatenate variables

Hi,

I was just wondering if the following is possible in VBA:

suppose I have a collection of integer varaibles; called Integer1, Integer2.

Lets say these variables are used to count the occurance of particlaur
events which are also coded as integers from 1 to 5.

So the variable Code is set to evalue each one of these in turn.

Instead of saying if code=1 then integer1=integer1+1 etc.,
is it possible to use something in the form of Integer & Code=Integer & Code
+1.

I hope you see the point I am making and thus be able to tell me if it is
possible.

Many thanks.