Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Easygoin123 Easygoin123 is offline

Default add a button on a spreadsheet that runs a macro

I have set up a payroll spread sheet in the PC's we have in our stores in 9
states. Payroll is requesting the sheet be sorted alphabetically before
being faxed or emailed to them. I set up a control S to sort but wondered if
an activeX button in the spread sheet would work [left click with a mouse]
since the majority of the managers in the stores are not into computers. If
it would work How would I set it up and lock it so they could not mess it up?