Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default go to end of ROW

Sub gotoblank()
Cells(6, "g").End(xlToRight).End(xlToRight).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"geebee" wrote in message
Neither of these solutions will work for me. After the cell G6, there is
data entered for about 5 columns... Then there is a break ...and data
starts
again in like 5 columns later. So I want to ignore the column happening 5
columns later and just go to the end of the row before the break.

HOW?

Thanks in advance,
geebee

"NickHK" wrote:

There's probably a better way, but what about thinking the otherway ;
start
over to the right and come left.

Worksheets(1).Range("A4").Offset(0, 255).End(xlToLeft).Offset(0,
1).Select

NickHK

"geebee"
hi,

I have the following:

Range("G6").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select

The opnly problem is that G6 is empty, so when the command executes, it
goes
to the very next cell to the right, instead of the true last cell to
the
last
where data has been entered.

How can I get it to go to the last cell to the right where data has
been
entered?

Thanks in advance,
geebee