Dave Peterson

I don't have any other guesses/suggestions.

Did you find anything in your google searches?

mfshook62 wrote:

Switched mouse to logitech, used logitech software, switched usb to ps2, and
still have not solved problem. Occurs most often while selecting data for
charts. Even occurs while manually inputting cell locations. It is getting
very frustrating and I am thinking of going back to Lotus123 or Quatro.

Mike

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

USB or PS2?

If you can, can you swap mice for testing?

And if you're using USB, can you go back to PS2? (Or vice versa?)

(I got nothin')

mfshook62 wrote:

It is a usb-ps2 hp mouse on an older hp computer with Win XP. Loaded the
latest intelimouse driver. Same problem. Seems to work a few times, then
freezes.

--

Dave Peterson