Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mdbuelow mdbuelow is offline

Default End of VBA??

Thanks everyone!!

I had a feeling it was something like this. I was starting to worry that I
had significantly missed the boat on something, but this confirms what I was
suspecting.

Great info. Thanks! MDB

"ct60" wrote:

VBA will be supported most likily, but eventually Microsoft will be moving
towards VSTO - visual studio tools for office.

So it is probably wise to at least be aware of VSTO.

"mdbuelow" wrote:

A manager told me he read in a trade journal that VBA will no longer be
support by MSFT after year end. Is this true? Or, did he misunderstand an
article?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

MDB