Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Matt is offline

Default Pulling "Matrix" Data

Hello Nick - thanks for the response....I'm actually summarizing in a pivot
table...I want to then pull that information into a report that is
dynamic....i.e. the user has the abilility to get the report for all codes,
all regions, specific regions, etc....

"NickHK" wrote:

Matt,
Don't know the source of your data, but have you looked into Pivot Tables ?

NickHK

"Matt" ...
I am trying to return information using look-ups by looking up info that is
in a column and a row....so

Region 1 Region 2 Region 3

Sales Revenue Sales Revenue Sales Revenue
Code 1
Code 2
Code 3

So, say I want the revenue for Code 1 and Region 1 returned in a
report....I'm just not sure of the syntax....do I create a name reference
and
do a look-up from that? Something like lookup(Code1|Region1,Cell
References,2,False)?