Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Case Bill Case is offline

Default Need some general Tips and Tricks for programming !

Hi;

While I am programming (experimenting) with VBA I have lots of crashes as I
try different things out. When a program crashes it loses all its public
setup variables and other entered data. Is there some general programing
tips to keep in mind so that I can setup my playing around so that I can
recover from a crash without having to close down the program and start up
again?

Just some general good practices tips.

I am using the MZ-tools add-on with VBE; but does anybody know of a good
Auto-complete tool I can add-on that helps complete non-VBA key words. VBE
has lots of that assistance, but I want something that helps complete my own
varibale, function and procedures names?

Regards Bill