Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Meltad Meltad is offline

Default Paste a conditional format without replacing existing formats??

Hi,

My worksheet has various conditional formatting.
The whole sheet is formatted to change the row fill colour to yellow if BPC
appears in column I.
But other columns also contain various seperate conditional formatting which
turn the font colour red.
Is there a way of applying both these formats to the same cell using my macro.
EG can I first apply the yellow row formatting to the whole sheet then ADD
the seperate formats afterwards (can't copy and paste the formats from my
teplate sheet as this would overwrite)...

Help! :-)