Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BrianMo BrianMo is offline

Default selecting a specific cell within a selected range

I am trying to use a macro for an option button on my spreadsheet to have it
go to a specific cell within the currently selected range. On my worksheet
currently I have a user form which with the use of a code that goes directly
to the range of cells based apon the name that the user inputs. For example
if the name Brian Monaghan is entered on my user form the range
Brian_Monaghan is then selected on my spreadsheet titlted Employee Tracker.
Then after that selection is made I want the user to be able to go over to a
definition page where the various tasks are defined with option buttons for
them to click. For example if the user determines they have performed an
analytical they would click the analytics button and then be taken to that
cell within their specific range. The tasks are all grouped by their
corresponding range names.