Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] paul.robinson@it-tallaght.ie is offline

Default ActiveWindow.Visible = True

Hi
We need to see your code. The problem could be anything - even
something not related to the problem you have stated.

regards
Paul

Paulo Alexandre ( PT PT ) wrote:
I've executed in a VBA Project I'm developing an instruction to Hide the
Workbook, the following instruction ( ActiveWindow.Visible = False ), and in
the end I changed it's value to True, but unfortunatlly I realize that I just
can't change is value back to true to solve the visibility problem, it gives
me an error ( Run-time error "91" - Object variable or With block variable no
set).
I really need Help to programmaticaly make Visible my Workbook, because I
can use it ( Macros ), but I can't see It, I enter in VBA but I don't see my
Worksheet, and I've also a lot of info in the worksheets.
Thks