Dave O

1. We use a workbook with many tabs also, and developed a "Jump"
button. On a "Home" page we have a list of tabs; place the cell
pointer on the desired tab and press the Jump button to display the
tab. This requires VBA programming.

2. When you set up the print parameters for the first tab, record it
as a macro. When you're done recording, add the following lines to the
top of the macro:
Dim sName as Variant
For each sName in Sheets
{recorded macro starts}
At the end of the recorded macro, add this line:
Next sName

This creates a loop that visits each sheet in your workbook and applies
the same print parameters. Backup your data before you do this, so you
have a fallback position in case of catastrophic failure.