Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rewop Eilsel[_2_] Rewop Eilsel[_2_] is offline

Default Macro/Worksheet interaction

I could not get your second suggestion to run, however it gave me an idea for
the following

Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.Offset(2, 2)).
Replace What:=Range("AB28"), _
Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False

I feel that this is on the right lines but it did not run, giving me a
compile & syntax error on the first line - any suggestions

Regards Les Power

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Range(ActiveCell.Value).Replace What:=Range("B9"), _
Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False

Tom Ogilvy

"Rewop Eilsel" wrote in message

Thank you Tom for your response which works well, but not for my problem.
I won't the REPLACE value to be read from a fixed cell on the worksheet
and
the ACTIVECELL to locate the area for its implementation. Perhaps you can
regurgitate it to accomplish that.

Les Power