Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve E Steve E is offline

Default Worksheet_Change event to unhide columns based on value in range

Hi,

I'm trying to add another IF statement into my worksheet change code that
will unhide columns "R:R to T:T" if a value in the range O18:O32 =
"wordswrittenincell" but do nothing if no values in that range = "samewords"

I am wanting the columns to unhide as soon as someone enters the magic word
within that range...

I have the following already in my sheet code:

With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Me.Range("C18:X32,C37:H43"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Me.Unprotect (PWORD_Worksheet)
With Me.Range("E1")
.NumberFormat = "dd mmm yyyy hh:mm:ss"