Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default On Window change, a "flashing" screen

Maybe under the Edit Tab in Tools Options, Provide Feedback with animation.
If checked, uncheck it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Neal Zimm" wrote:

A couple of days ago I made a change somewhere and now I can't remember
where. (I gotta learn to write this stuff down.)

When I have more than one workbook open, and change the window, I'm getting
a "power-point" like effect where the new window seems to be expanding from
the lower left corner of the screen to upper right. I have some of the
workbooks protected, but structure only, not windows.

It's now very annoying. I want to turn it off but don't know how.
Thanks for your help.

--
Neal Z