Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default connecting 2 inputboxes and using the autofill

What I am trying to do is use the data entered in one inputbox with the data
entered from a 2nd input box. I an trying to make a macro so that the user
can make consecutively numbered labels with the push of a button, so the
button would bring up the 1st inputbox asking what number to start at and
then a 2nd inputbox would appear asking how many to make (how far down the
list to go). I can get the 2 inputboxes to pop up and I can get the boxes to
dump the numbers into a sheet. I know you can use the autofill function but
I am not sure how to connect them all so that the user can just enter the 2
numbers and the macro will fill to the appropriate number. Any help would be
great! Thanks