Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MikeM MikeM is offline

Default LIST BOX HELP

I'm just starting to use List Boxes, and Multi Select List Boxes.
I would like to do the following:

I have a List Box with a Row Source that refers to Sheet inside the
Wookbook. I would like to Click onto any one of the "Items" in the list Box
and when I do, it takes me to that Sheet.

The second example is to create a Print Selection, Here I would like to
have the ability to have "Check Boxes" so that I can choose any number of
boxes that I wish to Print. Each box is associated to a Print Range.

--
MJM