Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KAnoe KAnoe is offline

Default Value = this

I have been asked to set up a cell that will tell the user his or her
Accomplishment based on a percent.

So if a person is told to do 2 (Cell A1) and they did 2 (Cell A2) the
person would be at 100%. so if the value falls between 100% to 105% I would
like the user to see the word Green if the Cell Value was 50% falling between
45% to 99.99% it would show the word RED.

I have a total of 6 words from black to Gold. and I know how to start the
code.

=(A2/A1) to get me the percent. I just dont know how to have it look at that
percent and give it a word.

Thanks

KEITH