Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default Embedded button (ActiveX)

Arne, the button was created from the "Control Toolbox" Toolbar, turn
that toolbar on then click the button that says "Design Mode" now you
can do with the button what you want.

Charles
Arne Hegefors wrote:
Hi! I have a spreadsheet that I have gotten from someone else. On that
spreadsheet is a button that runs a a macro when pressed. However I cannot
move the button or delete it as I can with other buttons placed on a
spreadsheet normally. When checking the code for the spreadsheet I only find
this:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
MakeAsyncRequest 0
End Sub

I have tried right-ckliking the button and everthing but I cannot change the
button in any way. Is this an activeX button (I dont know much about this but
spreadsheet is some sort of activeX). I have two questions:
1) Is it possible to move/resize/delete this button in any way and if so how?
2) How can I make such a button myself?

Any help appreciated! Thanks alot!