Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Selecting a Range using a variable

I am using a For-Next loop to step through several rows of excel data. I
have set i to be the variable for the row number. When a given set of data
meets the criteria I have defined with an If-Then statement I would like to
select a Range of data in that row. My question is how do I select this
range? (Ex: ActiveSheet.Range("Ai:Di").Select obviously does not work. How
do I code the Range statement to select the cells between columns A and D of
row variable i?)