Amedee Van Gasse

In , Moe told us an
interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Once a week, I am in a position where I have to send between 80-160
emails to 80-160 different email addresses (the store locations in our
company). I have an attachment that needs to be sent to each store,
and each attachment is unique. However, I have all the attachments in
one folder, and all of the attachments have filenames such as Store
101, Store 102, Store 103, etc... I have another file which lists all
store numbers in Column A and their respective emails in Column B. Is
there a way I can have a macro that does the following:

1. Creates an email with a Subject being the same as the filename
which we'll attach (Ex. Store 101)
2. Looks up the first store's email address (Ex. Store 101) and uses
it in the first email
3. Attaches the file titled "Store 101" from a specifc folder (where
all other files are also located)
4. Includes a generic body to the email (Ex. Attached are your
quarterly results)
5. Sends the email

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,