Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Protected Workbook Open, Odd worksheet size

Neal,
When you protect the workbook, you have 2 options ; Structure and Window.
If you deselect the Window check box, then save, does that help ?

NickHK

"Neal Zimm" x.gbl...
My first experience with protecting and opening a protected workbook.
- In my app, I open two workbooks, one of which is protected.
- After opening, when selecting the protected window, the sheet is
about
5/8 the size of the screen, as if it were partially minimized.
- I manually unprotected the workbook, and, pop, the screen looked
normal.

?? Will I have to put code in the workbook open event to do this or is
there
another way? I don't recall doing anything special after protecting the
workbook
and then saving it.

Thanks.

--