Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default progress bar issues

Show the form and call your code from the form activate event...

Private Sub UserForm_Activate
Call RunMyLoops
Call OpenOtherWorkbooks
Me.Hide
End Sub

The called subs will have to have code in them
to update the form; and yes use DoEvents.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Phil"
wrote in message
Hi EVeryone,
I have seen many posts within this group in regards to progress bars
and how to make them, but the issue I am having right now is that as
soon as the userform appears to tell me what stage it's at in the
macro.... the macro stops until i close the userform.

my code has many for loops one after another and opens many other
workbooks for interaction... i'd like the users to get a note stating
what progress is done or where the are right now.
Any help on this is appreciated