Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Delete check boxes automatically

If they're from the forms toolbar:
activesheet.checkboxes.delete

If they're from the control toolbox toolbar:
Dim myCBX As OLEObject
For Each myCBX In Activesheet.OLEObjects
If TypeOf myCBX.Object Is MSForms.CheckBox Then
myCBX.Delete
End If
Next myCBX

wrote:

Currently I'm facing the following difficulty:

I have added several checkboxes in Column A. But if I want to delete
them all, I have to select them one by one, right mouse click and
press <delete

Does someone know a simple way of deleting those checkboxes all in one
action?

Look forward to your reply, thanks in advance,

Johan

--

Dave Peterson