Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sharonm sharonm is offline

Default Reference the name of a formfield bookmark in Word

I am filling in a form letter in Word using data from my excel worksheet. I
am using Formfields which I am new at. I know how to reference a specific
bookmark name like:

Dim appWD As Word.Application
Set appWD = CreateObject("Word.Application.11")
appWD.ActiveDocument.FormFields("Contact_Name").Se lect

My question is, can I reference a bookmark name by a value in my worksheet.
For example, something like:

appWD.ActiveDocument.FormFields activecell.offset(1,2).value.select

I keep getting an error. Would anyone know the exact syntax or method to do
this?

Thanks!