djossma djossma is offline
Junior Member

Default Charting in 4 different axis

Hi,

I am trying to generate a graph that will present information to my team in 4 different axis.

The closest I´ve come is a bubble chart which covers 3 axis (growth, completion % and sale size).

What I would like to do is chart within the bubble the individual size of products that constitute the total size value for the bubble= replacing each bubble with a pie chart.

Does anyone know how this can be achieved. I´ve seen solutions which suggest pasting the pie chart as a picture replacing the bubble, but this does not allow for a good reading of the pie chart.

Thanks in advance,

Dj