Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] alecschober@compuserve.de is offline

Default Problem Saving With Different Version

I have a problem with my macro concerning different excel versions. The
macro was written with excel 2003 and runs perfectly on it.
unfortunately I had to find out, that with different versions such as
excel 2000 or excel for apple, this macro causes problems and basically
is not saving the file.

Worksheets(ComboBox1.Value).Copy
Workbooks(Workbooks.Count).Activate

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show ("Name der
Exportdatei.xls")

Workbooks(Workbooks.Count).Close

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

do you know how to fix this problem, what is causing the problem or at
least which versions are affected by this problem?

thx a lot for your help

alex