Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arnold Klapheck Arnold Klapheck is offline

Default tightening up VBA

Columns("F:F").Cut Destination:=Range("A:A")
This pastes over the info in the column, I need to shift everything over to
the right.
also I can't select 2 columns to cut and past without selecting two columns
to paste to when I just want to paste the columns into a different spot.

Perhaps their is a totally different way to do this, I am attempting to
rearrange columns in a worksheet and sometimes delete entire columns.

thanks for your help so far, any other ideas?

on the second question it seems I am replacing three lines of code with four
lines of code, will the new way make it run faster?

With Columns("F:F")
.Style = "Comma"
.NumberFormat = _
End With