Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tvnguye Tvnguye is offline

Default I need help to show the contents of a range in a listbox...

9/26/06

Hi Moon,

I thank you very much for your help last time. I learned a lot from your
help. This time I would like to add another ComboBox to show the names, and
3 TextBoxes to show correct cells of each name, such as class, ID, City. I
assume that some name is duplicated because each person can study more than
one class, and some time there are some persons with the same name. I dont
know I should use 1 or 3 TextBoxes or another way that I dont know yet, but
I hope you know the best way to do this. Also how to have the column
headings in textbox or listbox? Can you help me for this case? Thank you in
advance.
Tvnguyen

"moon" wrote:

"Tvnguye" schreef in bericht
Hi Moon,
Thank you very much for your help.
Your help is very wonderful. I will study your codes in both forms to
apply
to my work. Probably later when I have the problems in visual basic, may
send the question to you? Please let me know?

Thank you very much.
Tvnguye

Hello,

Yes, of course it's okay to send the questions.
Good luck for now.

moon