Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default can't find link

Actually, while waiting for an answer, I found two macro buttons that were
assigned to a macro from another worksheet. Once I reassigned them to the
same macro in the current workbook, the links were gone.

This reference should be of some help in the future.

Thanks!
Dean

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Try Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Dean wrote:

I cannot find a link that my workbook says it has by searching each
spreadsheet. Would it detect a link when opening the file, if I had
inadvertently assigned a macro in that other file to a button in this
file?
If so, is there some quick way to check to where all my buttons' macros
are
assigned - I've got about 60 of them!

Thanks!
Dean