Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] brenbesser@adelphia.net is offline

Default Write Worksheet to MemoryStream in .NET 2.0

I am developing a windows forms application in .NET 2.0 using VS2005.

One of my forms has a grid that I want to convert to Excel and attach
to an email and send using System.Net.Mail.

..NET 2.0 has a MemoryStream class that can be attached to an email.

mail.Attachments.Add(New Attachment(attachmentStream1, "ExcelFile.xls",
"excel/xlsss"))

Using Excel Automation, I have created a Workbook. I can save the
workbook to disk, but I want to write it to the MemoryStream object to
use as the attachmentStream.

How can I get the Worksheet into to MemoryStream?