Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
quartz[_2_] quartz[_2_] is offline

Default Spreadsheet ActiveX control help file

Hi Tom,

No sorry, I checked the path:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033

and its not there, I also searched my entire "C" drive and didn't find it...

Also, your link is no longer good, do you have an update?

Thanks

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Maybe you already have it (or have a later version):
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319793/en-us

Tom Ogilvy

"quartz" wrote:

There is supposed to be a help file for use with the Spreadsheet ActiveX
Control called: MSOWCVBA.chm.

Can anyone provide a web link to this file so I can download it?

BTW, I am on a network, and I don't have access to the install disk, that's
why I need a link to it.

Thanks.