Max

Perhaps another way ..

Instead of in say, C1: =SUM(C4:C300),
maybe just extend the sum range all the way down
and use in C1: =SUM(C4:C65536)
(that'll last almost 14 years at the rate of +13 rows per day <g)
--
Rgds
Max
"OldKenGoat" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that I use to update league baseball game stats on a
daily basis. Each day as many as 13 new rows are added to the bottom. I

then
have to go to the top of 10 separate columns one at a time to update SUM
formulas so that they will include the new rows. For example, Col C may

have
a formula at the top of the col that reads: =SUM(C4:C300). After the
addition of say 9 rows, I have to manually change the formula to read:
=SUM(C4:C309). Is there a way to type that 309 in a blank cell just once

and
have all the SUM formulas refer to it?

TIA for your help.
OldKenGoat