Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ImpulseBlue ImpulseBlue is offline

Default Putting contents of an Array into a Cell

you can use the Join function to join the elements of the array with a
"," delimiter, then just return the string to the single cell

John Pierce wrote:
An array contains the elements 8, 9, 10, 15, 16
for example (no significanse to the numbers,
they are just labels). At different times the array
is repopulated with some of these same elements
and/or some others. In any case, once the array
is assembled, I want to place its entire contents
into a single cell with the appearance above.
I definitely do not want to parse the contents
one element to a cell. I'll bet this turns out to be
ridiculously simple.