NlCO

Default Calculating Selected Cells

Hi, I need a little help here, I'm working in a "heavy" spreadsheet that
has hundredrs of arrays, lots of macros and other staff.

In my macros I used Activesheet.Calculate so it does'nt calculate the
whole workbook everytime.

Also I've pase all the possible values to make the file "lighter", but
what I can't do is make it work faster, sometimes I've change just one
formula and I have to calculate the whole sheet (SHIFT+F9) to get the
result (I've disabled the automatic calculation)
Is there any way to calculate just one cell or a group of them?

Thanks

NlCO

--
NlCO