Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jnf40 jnf40 is offline

Default Sorting Worksheets Numerically

i really need it to sort by code due to the way worksheets are added.

"jnf40" wrote:

Jim...I have never used add-ins, I don't guess. If I were to add this on my
computer, when I send the workbook to others would they also need this add-in
on their computer in order for it to work? If this is so then it will not
work.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

You can try the free Excel add-in "Excel Extras".
By default It sorts sheets in true numerical order.
(It can also use the standard MS sort order where 10 comes before 2.)
It does other nice stuff like creating a linked Table of Contents sheet.
Download from ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone