Philip

Default Copy Name and email address from web sites to excel sheet

Hello Friends

I want to automate a mundane task at work. I visit certain real estate sites
which are a part of my job of research. The I copy the name and email
addressess of Brokers and Appraisers over to an excel sheet. Later I use Word
to mail merge an email content and send it to them using this excel sheet as
the database. Now, I want to automate the first part of the job. I would like
to avoid the mundane copy-paste task and probably endup using a one click
option where the names and addressess I choose from each site I visit ends
up in the excel sheet. Would there be any automation possible maybe using
VBA!?

Please advice.

Thank you
Philip Jacob