Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Printing selected Data

this idea should get you started. You will be using autofilterprinting the
pagefiltering the next age

Sub printages()
For i = 22 To 25
Range("A1:D20").AutoFilter Field:=1, _
Criteria1:=i, Operator:=xlAnd
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
Next i
Range("A1:D20").AutoFilter

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"laurie g" wrote in message
My worksheet contains data such as Name, Address, Tel, Age etc.
I would like to run a macro that would sort and print all the relevant
rows
by Col I being Age

I would then have a printed page of all the names address etc who are aged
25yrs and a new page for the next age group and so on. My Data is
constantly
being edited and new names Addresses etc added. My data starts at Row 6.
So
at any time I can run a macro that will sort and print pages based on
their
Age. I am stumped as to how I can achieve this. Please advise Detail on
how I
do this as I am limited in my VB knowledge.

Many thanks
Laurie g