Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default cannot click button on sheet

Button from the forms toolbar or commandbutton from the control toolbox
toolbar?

Under the protection tab of format control for the popup menu associated
with the "button", do you have "locked" unchecked?

Tom Ogilvy

"Arnold Klapheck" wrote:

I have a button on a worksheet that the user clicks after entering data in a
couple of cells, the problem is the button will not work until the user
clicks out of a cell they are supposed to input data in.

I have all the cells locked except the cells I want them to enter info into
and the sheet is protected. Any Ideas? thanks.