Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pops Jackson Pops Jackson is offline

Default pop up

I forgot to add that, while the button is in "design" mode (Surrounded by
small circles in the corners on on the sides), you can right-click on it and
choose "Properties" which will display an editing table for you to modify the
button to your liking.
--
Pops Jackson

"Anna" wrote:

Thanks so much! That is a great idea. Now I just have to figure out how to do
it! :)

"Pops Jackson" wrote:

One idea would be to have the workbook open with only the disclosure tab
visible. A button on the sheet could be used as "I have read and
understand..." and make the doc tab(s) visible for viewing.
--
Pops Jackson

"Anna" wrote:

I am working on a document that has a lot of very important disclosures. I
would like the users of this doc to read the disclosure tab before they
proceed to the actual document. I was thinking about creating a pop-up box
that would open when they click on the doc tab (it would say "I've read and
understand the disclosures" or something along those lines). Or maybe a
pop-up box to ask them if they agree and would like to proceed.

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks!