Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default On Error

Rather than using on error or manula correction, why not "do something" only
if the wroksheet does exist. For example, a sheet name is stored in A1. We
only want to do something if the sheet actually exists:

Sub gsnu()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim v As String
v = Cells(1, 1).Value
For Each ws In Worksheets
If v = ws.Name Then
MsgBox ("found")
Exit Sub
End If
Next
MsgBox ("not found")
End Sub

Note the "found" message will occur only if there is a real sheet name in A1.
--
Gary's Student

" wrote:

Hi,
I have a simple question,
I have a macro that replaces a sheet name in a row filled with links
according to a value in a column.
Sometimes, the sheet doesn't exists, and the replacement didnĀ“t
occurs. And I have to verifie each link. Is there a way to delete the
row or to change the color of it or something?
Thanks