Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jos.bogg@wheel.co.uk is offline

Default aligning data

Ok. Thanks simply for reading this. I heard you guys are life savers.

I have a LARGE document, with say.. 10,000 names in it and no emails;.
and I have another, made later, with 11,000 names and emails in it.
The 10,000 name database however has each of the entries sorted, which
was done manually, into different categories.
What I am looking for is a way of getting the emails from the larger
document to snap into a column in my older sheet, so all the
information is correlated, I don't have to put names to emails manually
all over again, and discards the 1000 or so other entries, which are
scattered all over the show. Any ideas?

Any questions I can answer/send a screenshot if that helps!

Jos.