Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default ToggleButton Value in a macro

Thanks Tom,

I thought I had tried using the 'ActiveSheet' method, but I guess not.
Thanks for clearing up the usage of Me.
Works great now.

Thanks again.
Paul

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
in a sheet module, me refers to that sheet. In a general module, you
would have to specify the sheet that contains the toggle

Worksheets("Sheet1").ToggleButton1.Value = False

Tom Ogilvy

"PCLIVE" <pclive(remove wrote in message
I can use this code when using a Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click().

Me.ToggleButton1.Value = False

However, I'm trying to use this in a standard Sub routine. When
attempting it that way, it gives me an error.

How do I use this in a standard Sub routing?

Thanks,
Paul