Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_88_] John[_88_] is offline

Default RightClick Range

Hi there,

I've added a right click popup menu to a range ("Orders" = A15:E40) that
works fine (bar my other FaceID problem - see "FaceID not available" post
earlier today).

The problem is that if I right click on a row or column header the popup,
pops up which means I loose the standard context menu. Is there an
alternative to the Intersect function that would only detect a cell that's
in the range rather than a whole row that happens to run through the range?

Thanks in advance

John

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Not Intersect(Range("Orders"), Target) Is Nothing Then
CommandBars("JohnsPopup").ShowPopup
Cancel = True