Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] bizju@yahoo.com is offline

Default Load userform & deselect it

Actually the userform property is
Show Model = False

What I'm trying to do display text from the activecell in the form.
User will navigate up or down to update the display in the form. Now
upon load the form, the user will have to click sheet to get focus then
use arrow keys to navigate. I was trying to load userform and enable
user to user arrow key right away without click anywhere in the sheet.
Can this be done?

Nigel wrote:
Are you opening the userform Modeless? If not you cannot interact through
the UI with the worksheet. If you are then you should be able to use the
arrow keys to scroll around the worksheet as per your OP. The userform will
be still visible BUT not have focus in active window.

If you wish to hide it from view try using userform1.hide, the userform
remains loaded in memory but you can programmatically interact with it, such
as use the worksheet deactivate event to unhide it (show).

--
Cheers
Nigel

wrote in message
ps.com...
Err... it doesnt seem to work. The userform is still the active window.
am I missing something?

regards,
julian

Nigel wrote:
After loading and showing the user from select a location on the sheet in
question.......

UserForm1.Show vbModeless
Sheets(1).Range("A1").Select

--
Cheers
Nigel

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear All,
I was wondering is it possible via macros to load a userform & deselect
it so that users can scroll in worksheet immedietely. Currently after
with arrow keys.

TIA,
julian