Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tvnguye Tvnguye is offline

Default I need help to show the contents of a range in a listbox...

I have a long list in a sheet with 4 columns. Column 1 is the names, column
2 is class #, column 3 is ID #. column 4 is city name. I want to create a
combobox, with 3 listboxes. A combobox shows number 1 to 5 and many more
later. This case is 5 classes. When I selected a number in combobox for a
class, I wanted each listbox shows correct its contents of a rows in a column
as name, ID, city. The list of each name and class will more later.

Can someone help me to code that in a userform? Thanks.
Tvnguyen