Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Works on my pc but not others

You don't give much detail. Excel versions??

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kevin" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that works fine on my pc but when other try to run it
they get errors in certain modules. I ran it on my wifes pc last night,
she
has no add ins or anything and it worked fine. Any ideas where to look to
find the issue?

I have a company issued PC with the same install as others in the company,
have some extra add ins and thought that may be the issue but when it
worked
on my wifes at home with no add ins at all Im not sure where to look.