Anne Troy

Hi, Robin. Could it be....?
http://www.officearticles.com/outloo..._outloo k.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Robin Wylie" wrote in message
I recently upgraded to Office 2003 Professional. I work in Excel 2003 for
about 10 hours a day. I have customized the toolbars that I use to meet
my
needs, and do not want any other toolbars displayed while I work. The
Reviewing toolbar appears on my screen several times each day and I have
manually remove it each time. I have not yet figured out what is causing
this toolbar to appear. It looks to me like it is just appearing
randomly.

Is there any setting change that I can make that will prevent the
Reviewing
toolbar from appearing? It is a real nuisance.
--
Robin Wylie