Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default MsgBox taking a long time to clear from screen

Perhaps something else is happening. Can you post all your code?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a spreadsheet with a MsgBox and an Ok button that takes a long
time to clear off the screen after the Ok button has been selected. In
fact another MsgBox appears over it. Is there anyway I can control the
speed with which the msgbox clears from the screen after the Ok button
has been pressed?

Thanks
Steve