Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ewagz ewagz is offline

Default userform printing

How do I make the check box trigger another macro?
--
EW - Analyst

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Something like

Worksheets("Receipt").Printout

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ewagz" wrote in message
I have a userform that I am piecing together and I would like to include a
checkbox control that would print a receipt using the info in the

userform.
The receipt would be another excel worksheet inside the same workbook. I
think that I can use the checkbox to start a macro that will take the data
from the user form into my receipt template, but I don't know the code to
print from there. My current userform data looks like this:

Private Sub Submit_Click()

Dim res As VbMsgBoxResult

If Custname.Text = "" Then
MsgBox "Please enter a valid name!", vbOKOnly
End If

If CCNo.Text = "" Then
res = MsgBox(Prompt:="Do you want to enter a CC for the customer?", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo + vbQuestion)

If res = vbYes Then user.Custinfo.Show
End If

custnm = Custname.Text
custpn = Custno.Value
dtoa = TOA.Value
CCN = CCNo.Value
ds = DOS.Value
EX = Exp.Value
rt = rate.Value
rm = remarks.Value

com = "Customer: " & custnm & Chr(10) & "Phone #: " & custpn & Chr(10) &
"TOA: " & dtoa & _
Chr(10) & "Nights staying: " & ds & Chr(10) & "Rate: " &

rt
& Chr(10) & "CC#: " & CCN & _
Chr(10) & "EXP Date: " & EX & Chr(10) & "Remarks: " & rm

ActiveCell.Range("A1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = custnm

ActiveCell.AddComment com

ActiveCell.Comment.Shape.Height = 120